CabinZero Classic 36l
- Manufacturer: CabinZero (Cabin Zero)
- Product code: CZ171201-P7K
The Classic Cabin Zero is the original zero-hassle travel bag. For planes or trains, under the seat or on the back of a camel. This is a backpack that’s as well-travelled as you are, that’s made for adventures, that’s part of the journey - not an afterthought.
CabinZero bags are light! There's nothing worse than traveling with a heavy suitcase. We know we've experienced it and so we've designed this so you don't have to. CabinZero won't weight you down on your travels.
CabinZero bags are not only great for carrying on your back but they also come with a comfortable top and side grab handles on our classic and vintage collections. Want to carry your bag like a suitcase then these handles make it easy and comfortable to do so.
CabinZero bags have lost and found tags built in. This ensures your bag is able to be traced back to you in the event it is lost (or even stolen). The system is also linked directly into the Airline's own baggage tracing system. You just need to register the tag online with Okoban.com as soon as you receive the bag. Your bag then has lifetime protection using this lost and found system.
CabinZero bags are spacious. So your CabinZero bag should have a lot of room to fit everything you'll need on your travels.
YKK Zippers throughout. Why? These are simply the best zippers in their class. Our zippers are designed to be lockable for added security (lock not included).
- Top and side handle
- Front loading of the main compartment
- Quick access zip pocket on front panel
- Airmesh shoulder straps
- CabinZero 600 Denier Polyester fabric
How to choose your cabin luggage?
- If you need an underseat luggage that you can take on board of Wizz Air or Ryanair flights, we recommend CabinZero Classic 28 l, or Aevor Trip Pack
- If you are not going to carry your backpack for too long and you mainly need to transport from the airport to your accommodation, we recommend CabinZero Classic 44 l. or CabinZero 36 l
- If you are looking for an universal travel backpack which is also comfortable for a few-day hike, than we definitely recommend Gregory Border Carry On, or Aevor Travel Pack
- If you prefer suitcases over backpacks, than go for American Tourister or Samsonite suitcases.
|600 Denier Polyester
|600 Denier Polyester