Osprey Eja Pro 55
- Manufacturer: Osprey
- Product code: 10030928_P7K
For committing thru-hikes where every gram counts, the 55-litre Eja Pro provides the most comfortable carry in its weight class. Lighter than the Eja 58, the Pro features a more fine-tuned adjustment system for its ventilated AirSpeed™ suspension system with anatomical women's fit. Comfort, without weighing you down.
A highly-ventilated AirSpeed™ backpanel supports light loads with ease while maintaining maximum airflow across your back, making it an ideal pack for your most long-distance endeavours on the Appalachian Trail, Tour Du Mont Blanc and beyond.
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Compression straps and removable lid allow for functional capacity adjustment.
Lightweight fabrics deliver durable performance.
Sheds 74 g when the top lid is removed. An integrated FlapJacket secures the main compartment opening, providing weather protection and load stability when the lid isn't used.
Eja is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women’s are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men’s.
- Removable, floating single compartment top lid with key clip
- Four webbing lash points on top lid
- FlapJacket secures main compartment access and provides weather protection when lid isn’t used. Removing top lid reduces carry capacity by 9 L and weight by 80 g
- Internal hydration sleeve with centre back hose port and Osprey Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Internal compression strap keeps loads stable
- Large front fabric compression pocket with stretch side panels accommodates overloads
- Multiple front panel lash points for securing extra gear
- Lower side compression straps designed to capture sleeping pad on front panel
- Deep, dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with handle capture by upper compression straps
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE OF YOUR OSPREY?
Measure the length of your spine from the level of the ridge of the hip bone (upper edge of the bone on the back) to the vertebra C7 at the bottom of the neck. This is the first raised vertebra when the head is lowered. Then choose according the stated length of the backpack's back.
- length 33-43 cm = size XS/S
- length 40,5-50,5 cm = size M/L
XS/S: 52 l
M/L: 55 l
XS/S: 57 cm
M/L: 62 cm
100D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE(polyethylene) ripstop
DWR treatments made without PFAS
955 g (M/L)
(weighed in Pod 7 kilo)