Osprey Eja 48
- Manufacturer: Osprey
- Product code: 10004033
- EAN: 0843820132076
Eja 48 represents the latest in a significant heritage of ventilated and lightweight backpacking packs, but now with a specifically tailored women’s fit. Combining optimum comfort and stability with durable, superlight materials.
Updated for 2022:
- HIPBELT POCKETS
Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
- ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
- INCREASED DURABILITY
Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
The Exos 48 offers all the benefits of a lightweight pack but without the normal compromises, helping you to move fast and light.
ExoForm™ harness and hipbelt uses a dual mesh construction to deliver a comfortable and stable fit that puts a traditional harness design to shame. The ventilated AirSpeed™ backpanel will keep you cool when the weather turns hot, but still delivers a stable load-carrying platform.
If you want to really hit minimal weight, remove the lid to expose the integrated FlapJacket™, which provides additional protection to the top of the pack. Keeping your contents tight and under control is even easier with the adjustable multi-point compression system on each pack sides.
Exos 48's backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
Every element of the Exos 48 has been laboured over to keep weight low, yet retain the best performance possible. All these features and benefits at only a shade over 1 kg.
Men's version here.
• Top pocket web loop attachment points
• Removable floating lid with top• and under-lid zipped pockets
• Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
• Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
• Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
• Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
• Dual strippable side compression straps
• Web lash points for attaching overloads
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
• Dual zipped hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
• Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE OF YOUR OSPREY?
Measure the length of your spine from the level of the ridge of the hip bone (upper edge of the bone on the back) to the vertebra C7 at the bottom of the neck. This is the first raised vertebra when the head is lowered. Then choose according the stated length of the backpack's back.
- length 34-43 cm = size XS/S
- length 40,5-49 cm = size M/L
XS/S: 45 l
M/L: 48 l
XS/S: 61 cm
M/L: 67 cm
XS/S: 34-43 cm
M/L: 40,5-49 cm
bluesign® recyklovaný 100D nylon ripstop
PFC/PFAS DWR bez PFC/PFAS
1260 g (M/L)
(weighed in Pod 7 kilo)