Xero Mesa Trail Women's
- Manufacturer: Xero Shoes
- Product code: MTW-ROS-W10
- EAN: 0840187604932
Xero Mesa Trail are lightweight, barefoot-friendly, minimalist running and trail shoes. But we know you’ll wear it off-trail too.
You’ll look great when you pair the Mesa Trail with your favorite jeans, and is comfortable enough for all-day wear.
The breathable, mesh upper gets rid of the weight and keeps you cool. The moisture-wicking lining helps keep you dry. The welded protective covering of the adjustable midfoot and instep straps adds durability. The lugged, dual-chevron tread gives you sure-footed traction. And the “hidden” 3mm TrailFoam™ layer adds the right amount of protection and comfort.
Why you’ll love the Mesa Trail
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the Mesa Trail is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the Mesa Trail has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole, with 3.5mm lugs to give you the right combination of protection and grip, plus ground-feedback so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Also, you can remove the 3.5mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 42 is about 215 grams (each).
- Huarache-inspired design — the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Mesa Trail
|Weight||204 g (weighed in Pod 7 kilo)|